How to create a Parent Portal account
1. Create an account to enter the portal if you do not have one.
Click to apply for a WCS Parent Portal account. All usernames for parent accounts must include both letters and numbers. Complete all fields. Click sign up at the bottom of the page. This does not give you access to student information. Continue to step two if you already have an account.
2. Add students to your account. The school administrative team will verify and approve requests to add students to Parent Portal accounts after school begins.
3. Receive a confirmation email from your principal activating the release of student data to your account. Your school administration will approve your request for students as quickly as possible. Click for the Parent Portal contact in your school.
4. Log into the site the day after you receive the letter of confirmation from the principal. You will be able to view student data the day after the approval is emailed. Always login from this page, http://wcs.schoolnet.com .
5. Complete the Parent Portal Parent Agreement as part of the Infosnap online student registration process. If you choose not to accept the Parent Portal agreement during registration, your Parent Portal account will be deactivated following registration.
1. How to retrieve a forgotten password or username
Ver. 188.8.131.5283 (NYPRODWEB36)